Sunday, August 2, 2009

Safe in Seoul


Saying good-bye to our sweet girls
We miss them already!

The best airplane food we've ever had - our favorite Korean dish, Bibimbap!  After eleven hours in the air we arrived safely in Korea.

Our first day in Seoul with our personal tour guide - a very sweet college student who took us all over the city.  

Gyeongbokgung Palace built in 1395 


Insadong Street

A delicious Korean meal

We are so grateful to be here and cannot believe that we will be meeting our son tomorrow!  Check back for pictures! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys, I sat here crying at these pictures, go figure! I cant' believe that the time has finally come to pick up sweet little Titus. The Lord is so good! Enjoy your time there. XO

Jolene said...

I'm so excited for you guys! This post brought tears to my eyes as well. :) and made me miss the korean food too - its been so long since I was there.

Joan said...

So fun to see these pictures! We will look forward to more - especially ones of Titus and you finally together!