Sunday, May 10, 2009

Faster than expected...

As I peeked under the mail slot this past Thursday I noticed an envelope from Immigration Services.  Given that we were not expecting this for at least two more weeks, I cautiously opened it thinking it must be a request for more information.  But instead I read the word "approved" on the front page!!  I immediately dialed our program director who said that she was as shocked as I was and told me that we may actually find ourselves on an airplane in just one month!!  It seems that God may want our baby boy to join our family much sooner than we had expected!  Please keep praying with us!   

4 comments:

zac|thomas said...

That's what we've been praying for :)

Rebecca said...

That's awesome! Here's a song one of my friends wrote for a family that's adopting internationally - thought you might like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3XM4EXboXU

Dana said...

Yea!! that's great!!!

godnov said...

Thanks, Rebecca! What a sweet song!